101 uses of a dead baby 101 USES FOR A DEAD (or live) BABY by Olga Fairfax, Ph.D . When I saw the first ad on TV advertising collagen-enriched cosmetics I
was speechless. We’ll be apologizing to Hitler, I thought; at least he didn’t kill for money!
. Collagen is the gelatinous substance found in connective tissue, bone and cartilage. Nick Thimmesch’s syndicated column, “Our Grisly Human Fetal Industry” documents that amniotic fluid and collagen can come from fetal material, since the Food and Drug Administration does not require pretesting or the identification of cosmetic ingredients. . A glance through a local drug store revealed that the leading 12 shampoos and five hand creams all contained collagen. . Check your beauty products and you may be shocked! Unless your beauty product specifies animal collagen or bovine collagen, the product probably contains human collagen. The drug company should be challenged at once. Even collagen taken from a human placenta raises questions about respect of life and ownership of the placenta.
. A letter from Mary Kay Cosmetics emphasizes that their collagen all comes from animals. A similar letter from Hask has also been received. . Since there are 1.5 million abortions every year, there is an abundant source of fetuses for commercial use.
. There’s triple profit to be had. The first is from the abortion (estimated at a half billion dollars a year by Fortune magazine). The second profit comes from the sale of aborted babies’ bodies. The third profit is from unsuspecting customers buying cosmetics. . Babies’ bodies are sold by the bag, $25 a batch or up to $5500 a pound. The sale of later-term elective abortions at D.C. General Hospital brought $68,000 between 1966 and 1976. The money was used to buy a TV set and cookies and soft drinks for visiting professors. Personally, I hope that they choked on the Kool-Aid!
. Call your local abortuary and hospital and ask them some pointed questions about the disposal and possible sale of fetuses. Would an abortionist who kills a baby think twice about selling its body? One prenatal killer said, “A baby is becoming property. We kill, keep or sell the property.”
. In the Pittsburgh Women’s Health Service there’s a sign in the lab areas asking doctors not to carry dead fetuses without wrapping them since it disturbs the patients.
Treated like trash
. What have abortuaries done with fetuses in the past before they realized that they could make another profit out of them? . Well, “Richmond’s shame” marked a new low in disposal of wastes. An abortion center there filled a long bin on the rear of its property with the remains of its day’s nefarious doings. Its trash compactor neatly mashed 100 babies’ bodies which were then tied up in plastic bags and thrown on top of the bin.
. “The hungry dogs came along and dragged the bags away. There were frequent fights and the contents of the bags would be strewn up and down the streets until the dogs separated the gauze, sponges and pads and devoured the placenta, bones and flesh of the babies.” said a mother. . She went to the police, health department and city hall and felt that she got nowhere: but the bags, of warm human babies’ mutilated parts disappeared from the streets even though the clinic increased its abortions from 25 to 150 a week. They’ve since moved to larger quarters. . The Jacksonville, , Florida, Womens’ Center for Reproductive Health, which is run and owned by the Clergy Consultation Service, advertises “celebrating a decade of service.”
Nothing to Celebrate
. What they don’t advertise is that they leave aborted babies out for the trash pickup. Rev. Marvin Lutz, the director explained that the practice of leaving the remains out was perfectly legal and approved by the “good housekeeping” Judases, the National Abortion Federation and the Florida Abortion Council.
. Dr. Jeronimo Dominguez of New York wrote that “on any Monday you can see about 30 garbage bags with fetal material in them along the sidewalks of several abortion clinics in New York.” . In Odessa, Texas, city ordinance 69-91 forbids placing a dead animal in a dumpster. But that didn’t stop one abortionist from depositing large brown plastic bags full of sock like gauze bags into the city dumpster prior to closing every night.
. A Baptist minister opened the bags and to his horror found a little “perfectly formed hands and feet of a 13-week old baby and the complete body, in pieces, of a 17-week old baby. Everything except one foot was there: the .rib cage, sexual organs, head, finger nails and toe nails.”
He nearly died of shock. I nearly did too, reading about it.
They Burn Babies, Don’t They?
. Babies used to be burned on the altar to Baal; now they’re burned in furnaces at the sites of their deaths. . In Cincinnati, a prenatal killer allowed dense smoke to emanate from his chimney. When firemen were called they were told, “They’re burning babies,” as if that was routine.
. One wonders how life saving firemen could continue their dedication amid such a contradiction!
. One pro-lifer overheard her children (ages five and seven) discussing the infamous picture of the babies in the trash can the first time they saw it.
. “It’s dolls, It has to be dolls,” said the kindergartner. “No,” said his pre-school sister, “it’s babies.” The older child couldn’t believe it. “It has to be dolls,” he insisted. “Why would anyone throw away babies?” . When their mother explained to them that it was babies, both children grew very quiet. Silently they studied the picture and then recalled the times they had gone on trips to the city dump with the family. “Will the rats eat the babies when they take them to the dump?” the boy asked.
Animals Fare Better
. A wounded American eagle was found in Maryland recently and rushed to emergency treatment but it was too late. He died. A $5000 reward was offered for the arrest of its killer.
. Similarly, the Izaak Walton League’s ethics fund has spent nearly $60,000 in the last one and one half years to enhance outdoor ethics. . It is illegal to ship pregnant lobsters (regardless of which trimester!) to market. There’s a $1000 fine and a year’s jail term as a penalty. . The Massachusetts Supreme Court has ruled that goldfish cannot be awarded as prizes in games of chance. This violates the state’s anti cruelty law to protect the “tendency to dull humanitarian feelings and corrupt the morals of those who observe them.” This same court upheld mandatory state funding of abortions!
. If the human fetus were an animal, its welfare might be entrusted to the Department of Agriculture or the Fish and Wildlife service where it would be safer than at the mercy of the Health Department. The hackles of the SPCA would rise at the physical treatment it received.
The New Laboratory Rat
. Some researchers insist that the reason they must do research on human fetuses is because they are human, not animal. . In a it-shouldn’t-happen to a dog story, 47 senators voted in 1974 to protect dogs from experimentation with poisonous gas but then voted down Sen. Jess Helm’s amendment to prevent federal funds from being used for abortion. One liberal, pro-abortion Senator gave an emotion laden speech to protect dogs. Man’s best friend came out better than man himself! . Who is pressing for the “right” to experiment? No one less than the nation Institutes of Health. A stacked national commission gave them the “right” and this experimentation is funded by you, the taxpayer! . There is another sequel to the erosion of the value of human life. Abortion, fetal experimentation, infanticide and euthanasia are four walls of the same coffin.
. Even Planned Parenthood’s anti life lawyer Harriet Pilpel was shocked. “What mother (sic) would consent to an experiment on her fetus?” she asked.
A Few Choice Examples
. Some of the more shocking facts that will give you heart palpitations include:
- The young couple who wanted to conceive a child to be aborted so that the father to be could use the baby’s kidneys for a transplant that he needed himself.
- In California, babies aborted at six months were submerged in jars of liquid with high oxygen content to see if they could breathe through their skins. They couldn’t.
- The hysterotomy aborted fetus in the seventh, eighth and ninth months is removed intact (translation: the babe is alive). The trade in fetal tissue is about $1 million annually. The high prices may encourage unnecessary abortions on welfare patients as the surest way of getting “salable tissue.”
- Dr. Robert Schwartz, chief of pediatrics at the Cleveland Metropolitan Hospital, said that, “After a baby is delivered, while it is still linked to its mother by the umbilical cord, I take a blood sample, sever the cord and then as quickly as possible remove the organs and tissues.”
- Magee Women’s Hospital in Pittsburgh packed aborted babies in ice for shipment to experimental labs.
- Newsday reported that an Ohio medical research company tested the brains and hearts of 100 fetuses as part of a $300,000 pesticide contract.
The Modern Scalp Display?
- Human embryos and other organs have been encased in plastic and sold as paperweight novelty items.
- The Diabetes Treatment Project at UCLA depends for its existence on the availability of pancreases from later term aborted fetuses.
- A rabies vaccine is produced from viruses grown in the lungs of aborted children, according to FDA. A polio vaccine was also grown with cells from aborted kids.
- Brain cells would be “harvested” from aborted babies for transplant.
- Tissue cultures are obtained by dropping still living babies into meat grinders and homogenizing them, according to the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine.
- The Village Voice reported estimates seven years ago that 20,000 to 100,000 fetuses are sold to drug companies each year in the U.S.
- A $6000,000 grant from H.I.H. enabled one baby (among many others in the experiment done in Finland to be sliced open without an anesthetic so that a liver could be obtained. The researcher in charge said that the baby was complete and “was even secreting urine.” He disclaimed the need for anesthetic, saying an aborted baby is just garbage.” Don’t tell God!
- A study on the severed heads of 12 babies delivered by C-section who were kept alive for months.
- Even the baby’s placenta is sold for 50 cents to drug companies. Ever heard of Placenta Plus shampoo?
. And the atrocities go on. Will the unborn be regarded as handy little organ sources? Will our preborn brothers and sisters become a source of spare body parts?
. Listen to the newscasters – they are already pleading nationwide for organs. It’s enough to make you tear up your organ donor card! At least adults can consent to being inventorized like a body shop’s spare parts department but Little Bugger cannot!
. After reading that aborted babies’ fat is being used to make soap in England and the fact that the former head of the federal Centers for Disease Control abortion surveillance branch proposed that abortions should be charged for by the length of the baby’s foot, are we surprised that babies are treated this way in the Year of the Child or the Year of the Disabled? . After reading the above, if your heart is still beating, run, don’t walk, to your nearest prayer closet and start praying!
. SYSOP’s note: Everything you have just read is quite true. Dr. Fairfax has documentation and clippings to support every point made in this article. You may obtain a copy from her – Please send a donation with your request for the 10 pages to Dr. Olga Fairfax, 12105 Livingston St., Weaton, MD 20902. Olga Fairfax, Ph.D is director of Methodist United for Life.
. This article was transcribed from the Christian Contender Vol. 1, No.3, April 1984 by Anton Johnson. They reprinted it by permission of A.L.L. About Issues Magazine, P.O. Box 490 Stafford, Va. 22554.
====> SOUND DOCTRINE BBS (303) 680-7209 8/N/1 24 HOURS <====