Rich wrote:I just discovered that it works if I do an Archive of my app in Xcode.
Then run that archived app from it's location in ~Library/Developer/Xcode/Archives.
But if I move the app anywhere (out to the desktop or into the applications folder or anywhere), it stops working.
Try this from the Xcode menu bar:
1. Xcode -> Product -> Archive
2. In the resulting "Organizer - Archives" window click the "Distribute..." button.
3. In the "Select method of distribution:" drop-down window, click the "Export as" radio button and choose "Application" from the popup menu.
4. Click the "Next" button at the bottom of the window.
5. In the next drop-down window, in the "Code Signing Identity" popup menu, leave "Don't Re-sign" selected.
6. You can now use the final standard "Save As:" drop-down window to select a destination for your compiled application.
To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: futurebasic-unsubscribe@...
To access the list archives, go to: http://freegroups.net/groups/futurebasic/
To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: futurebasic-unsubscribe@... To access the list archives, go to: http://freegroups.net/groups/futurebasic/