The Seven C’s of Christian Teamwork
Posts in this series
- Template letter idea that can be used to begin a small group
- Template letter idea that can be used to begin a small group - 2nd contact
- Jesus' Commands According To Matthew
- The First Public Commands of Jesus Christ
- Five Signs of a False Teacher
- The Seven C's of Christian Teamwork
- Template letter idea that can be used after a small group ends
And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question, to test him.
"Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law ?"
And Jesus said to him,
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart,
and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
Thus is the great and first commandment.
And a second is like it,
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
On these two commandments depend all the Law and the prophets.
The Seven C's of Christian Teamwork
- Proper preparation for presentation (I understand what I'm saying and doing)
- Proper preparation for participation (I'm read to receive & follow instruction)
- Be inquisitive about Christian issues
- Keep fellow/new Christians up to speed – train them
- Look actively for ways to apply what we learn/know – make conscious effort
- Be accountable to one another & God
- Make an effort to understand issues & goals of Christianity
- Have a personal commitment to growth & improvement
- Select qualified participants (Godhead)
- Christian leaders must develop (Godhead) – spend extra time
- Assure that plan of action is well defined – competent actions
- Variety of skills & opinions from fellow Christians
- Improve listening skills (leader & followers)
- Camaraderie vs. competition (internally)
- Leader should set example as a good communicator
- We wait with anticipation for God's participation & support (in His will)
- Leaders enforce God's laws; enforce "council" decisions
- Assign corrective activities to most able/suggestor
- Ask about improvements – are there any?
- Clear definition of problems and solutions
- Poll the people/church constantly for ways to improve
- Avoid regression – prompt communication/interaction
- What is the "State of the Body"? – update on growth & status
- Maintain personal commitment, unity, team spirit
- Re-train newcomers/new Christian in Christian principles/actions
Final Teamwork Tips
- Winning – Christians can have fun, etc
- Building – Training self-feeders
- Sending – out to reach out